Updated March 27, 2017
Current pharmaceutical research trials:
- Adults with Major Depressive Disorder (Ages 19-65)
- Adolescents with Major Depressive Disorder (Ages 12-17)
- Adult PTSD (Ages 19-65)
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies (Ages 50 and older)
- Parkinson's Dementia (Ages 50 and older)
- Adult Schizophrenia (Ages 19 and older)
- Preschool ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder; Ages 4-5)
Current TMS research trials:
- Bipolar Depression (Ages 22-68)
- Smoking Cessation (Ages 22-70)
Premier Psych Research Institute and Dr. Duffy were mentioned in the Neighbor Extra regarding a study that we are conducting on Tourette Syndrome. Check out the link below.
- Dr. Duffy and the research staff were also recognized for achieving Top Tier Enrollment Performance by Acurian. Acurian is the global leader in patient enrollment and retention. They are used by many organizations and pharmaceutical companies to help with recruiting individuals in the community for research.